Summer Junior Tennis Program
Meadow is pleased to have our new director, Lynne Rolley, beginning on June 1. Our long-awaited Summer Junior Tennis Program is now open for registration. Please find the 2018 schedule and registration information below.
Morning clinics will be offered for the younger children, ages 10 and under. The morning clinics are offered Monday-Friday and are coordinated to allow participation with swim team and Dolphin Days programs.
- 7/8s 9:30am-10-30am
- 9/10s 10:30am-11:30am
- 6&Under 11:30am-12:30pm
****Fee: $100.00 per week or $800.00 for 9 weeks.
The afternoon clinics are for children 9 and older who have had previous tennis instruction (similar to the Performance Tennis Program in years past). These advanced 2-hour clinics run Monday through Thursday. Groups will be divided by age and experience.
- 1:30pm-3:30pm – 9 years and up
- Age exceptions will be at the discretion of the head coach
****Fee:$160.00 per week or $1280.00 for 9 weeks
Registration is available by the week or for the entire summer (9 weeks: June 11-August 10) whether morning or afternoon.
Week 1 June 11-June 15
Week 2 June 18-June 22
Week 3 June 25-June 29
Week 4 July 2-July 6 (no class/clinic on July 4)
Week 5 July 9-July 13
Week 6 July 16-July 20
Week 7 July 23-July 27
Week 8 July 20-August 3
Week 9 August 6-August 10
To register, please email Lynne Rolley (firstname.lastname@example.org). In your email, please provide the following:
- child’s name
- child’s age
- t-shirt size
- clinic requested (morning/afternoon)
- sessions requested (indicate week number/s or full summer)
Payment can be made via check (payable to Lynne Rolley LLC). Lynne will be available at the tennis office at Meadow after June 1.
- If you have already signed up via TopDog website, please send a confirmation email to Lynne.
- We will be updating the Meadow tennis page and TopDog websites in the near future. Please contact Lynne directly to schedule private lessons. Lynne will be running the program and providing the tennis instructors.
Please email Lynne Rolley (email@example.com) with any questions.